Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 26 aptitude test scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1 December 2018 at 0730 (7:30 am).
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
- Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
a. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
b. Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
c. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
d. Candidates are to come with the following Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser, and sharpener only)
6. Mobile Phones or any other forms of communication devices are highly prohibited from the examination halls.