Microsoft Office 365 is one of the most popular software suites for businesses and individuals. It offers a range of features that make it ideal for any organization, including collaboration tools, cloud storage, and security. In this article, we will explore some of the top features of Microsoft Office 365 that make it such a powerful tool. The service includes all the familiar Office apps that users know and love, as well as a host of new features and capabilities designed to help users be more productive.
We’ll discuss how its collaboration tools can help teams work together more efficiently, how its cloud storage capabilities can be used to store data securely and access it from anywhere, and how its security features keep your data safe from malicious actors. Having the right support can go along way in ensuring the tools you use are working for your business – what many companies do is partner with a Microsoft Solutions Partner who can then be your very own Office 365 Consultants and provide your business, and your teams, with specialized support and providing training to better understand and work with the tools you have on hand. By understanding these features better, you can make an informed decision about whether Microsoft Office 365 is right for you.
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. If your business is partnered with an IT Support Company then you should most certainly speak to them about looking at ways to improve the ways in which you use Microsoft Office 365 products and services. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
Here are just a few of the most useful Office 365 features:
1. OneDrive: OneDrive is a cloud storage service that comes with every Office 365 subscription. It gives users 1 TB of storage to save and share their files, and it integrates seamlessly with the Office apps.
2. Microsoft Teams: Teams is a chat-based collaboration tool that helps users stay connected and work together more effectively. It includes features like real-time co-authoring, audio and video calling, and team chat rooms.
3. Office Online: Office Online is a free, web-based version of the Office apps that lets users create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from any computer.
4. Excel Online: Excel Online is a free, web-based version of Microsoft Excel that includes all the features of the desktop version.
5. Outlook Online: Outlook Online is a free, web-based version of Microsoft Outlook that includes all the features of the desktop version.
6. PowerPoint Online: PowerPoint Online is a free, web-based version of Microsoft PowerPoint that includes all the features of the desktop version.
7. OneNote Online: OneNote Online is a free, web-based version of Microsoft OneNote that includes all the features of the desktop version.
8. SharePoint Online: SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service that helps users share and collaborate on documents and other files. It includes features like document libraries, team sites, and social networking.
9. Yammer: Yammer is an enterprise social networking service that helps users connect with colleagues and work together more effectively.
10. Delve: Delve is a personalized search engine that helps users find the information they need, when they need it.
These are just a few of the most useful Office 365 features – there are so many more that can be explored with the right Managed IT Services Company on your side. Get in touch with your IT Partner, or reach out to a Microsoft Solutions Partner in your region to find out more about aligning your Microsoft products with your business goals and getting more out the applications and services that you choose to work with.