On behalf of a client, we are looking to urgently fill the role of a
Draftsman with a minimum of 5yrs experience in construction of a factory for an FMCG.
Excellent skills in using AutoCAD
Good knowledge of construction and design principles.
If you fit this profile send your resume to email@example.com
Position: Project Manager
Company: Furniture Manufacturing and Installation
Job Purpose: To provide effective leadership, focus, and direction to the project teams. Manage client relationships, as well as deliver on targets, cost-effectively.
Degree in Architecture or related field. Project Management certifications. Minimum of 5 years verifiable experience in a similar organization.
Strong Leadership and Communication skills, use of project management tools, etc. Business acumen and attention to detail.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing of business Tuesday 23rd October 2018 using Project Manager as a subject of the mail.
Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
JOB TITLE: HR OFFICER
At Food Concepts Plc (owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
We are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Officer with at least 1-2years relevant experience. The candidate would provide administrative support functions to the human resource operations of the Chicken Republic business.
• Create and Manage the HR databases for the division capturing the following type of people; applicants and the required documentation, recruitments in the process and the required update information and/or documents, employees of the company and the required information.
• Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the division
• Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
• Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
• Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly
• Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., Leave Forms, Loan Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Tax forms, etc.
• Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with our management team
• Minimum of university degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in HR or similar field.
• Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
• Strong Oral and written Communication skills
• Ability to cope with and work under pressure
• Strong Analytical skills
Interested and Qualified candidates should apply via the link below: