Job Title: Administrative Officer
• Responsible for all Administrative Issues
• Monitor the office environment, ensure it is clean and ensure every visitor leaves with a positive experience
• Generate all related communication as directed by upper management and ensure confidentiality is protected
• Maintain all files and ensure confidentiality is protected
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Planning, organizing and managing events
• Ordering office supplies
• Any other duties that may be assigned
• Work weekly and monthly report
• Good language communication and coordination skills
• Proficient in the use of office software
• Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
• 3 Years Requisite Experience in the field
• HND/B.Sc. in Business Administration in any related field of discipline.
• Minimum of 3 Years post NYSC working experience as administrative personnel in a professionally structured organization.
Candidates residing on the Lekki/Ajah axis are preferred.
How to Apply
• Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26th October 2018. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.